Medical Entrance Training
When we take a glimpse of past years, we find that it was very comfortable for students to get admission in medical and engineering.However, nowadays the scenario is far from that. Competition is everywhere & it is becoming tougher with each passing day. The dream of many students who wish to become a Doctor or an Engineer remains a dream because of a lack of proper guidance. One has to be aware of the latest examination patterns, and has to put efforts in the appropriate direction to pave his/her way to success. Therefore, Clear Concepts has taken the responsibility of bringing the best educators under one roof and creating a knowledge pool par excellent.
We prepare our students for the toughest medical entrance exams anywhere in the country which includes the AIIMS, CBSE-AIPMT, Manipal, JIPMER, CMC-Vellore, UP-CPMT, AFMC, CMC-Ludhiana etc.
Lakshya9 Coaching Classes provide specialized courses which are designed by experts in the respective fields, We assure to provide the best medical coaching for Pre Medical (PMT) Entrance Preparatory section.
2 Years AIPMT program
This program is suitable for those students who have just completed 10th & looking to prepare for medical entrance exam i.e. AIPMT along with 11th & 12th board exam preparation. Any student who wants to attend classes on a regular basis can join this course.
The subject like Physics, Chemistry & Biology will be taught for competitive level along with the basic concept. At the completion of every chapter, test will be conducted for measuring the growth level of students on a regular basis.
1 Year AIPMT program
This program is suitable for those students who have just completed 12th & want to prepare for AIPMT. This is an exhaustive classroom program for medical entrance exam preparation. The subject like Physics, Chemistry & Biology will be taught for competitive level. At the completion of every chapter, test will be conducted for measuring the growth level of students on a regular basis.
This 720-hour course is divided into four phases. It includes 480 hours of comprehensive training (excluding tests), 240 hours of practice sessions in the form of tutorial classes. Each of the phases will have a Phase Test. The course will be completed by the end of February.
- Regular classroom program
- Batch of Limited Students
- Regular Weekly test
- Unit Wise Test
- Online Test Series
- Targeting AIPMT along with 12th Board preparation
- Every Year 10 Unit Tests, 2 Quarter Syllabus Tests, 2 Half Syllabus Tests, Series of Major Full Syllabus Tests & All India Open Test 2
Lakshya9 AIPMT/AIIMS/KEAM Training Programs Duration
Top 10 MBBS Entrance Exams in India
- AIIMS Entrance Examination - All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi was established in 1952. There are total 50 seats for which about 80,000 students compete from all over India. The exam is conducted in the month of June.
- NEET - National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is conducted by CBSE for admission to MBBS and Dental courses in each academic year. It takes place in the month of May. Admission to various institutes like Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) etc. is through the merit score in NEET.
- AIPMT - CBSE conducts All India Pre-Medical/Pre Dental Entrance Examination (AIPMT) to select candidates for 15% merit positions in medical and dental colleges all over India. It consists of Prelims and Main exams.
- CMC Vellore Common Entrance Test for admission to 60 seats for MBBS degree in Christian Medical College, Vellore. It is affiliated to Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai. The exam is generally conducted in the second week of May.
- Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) UGETM is conducted by COMEDK for admission to Under Graduate courses in Member Institutions of the consortium.
- Delhi University Pre-Medical Test (DPMT) is a national level entrance test conducted by Delhi University to select students for admission to MBBS and BDS courses offered by various medical colleges affiliated to the University of Delhi.
- Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is a state-level exam conducted by The Education Department, Govt. of Gujarat. It is open for the candidates who belong to the state of Gujarat.
- BHU All India PMT (BHU-PMT) including screening and main exam, is held annually for admission to UG medical courses of Benares Hindu University like MBBS, BDS, BAMS and B.Pharm. There are 84 seats in MBBS, 38 in BDS and 33 in B.Pharm.
- Punjab Medical Entrance Test (PMET) is conducted in the second week of May for admission to various medical, dental, Ayurvedic and Homeopathic colleges in Punjab.
- JIPMER Entrance Exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puduchery for admission to its renowned MBBS Course.