Engineering Entrance Training
Our engineering entrance training will be apposite for the students those who are looking to prepare for engineering entrance exam i.e. IIT JEE along with 11th & 12th board exam preparation. Any student who wants to attend classes on a regular basis can join this course. The subject like Physics, Chemistry & Math will be taught for competitive level along with the basic concept. At the completion of every chapter, test will be conducted for measuring the growth level of students on a regular basis.
Besides Classroom Session and comprehensive Course Material, Online Test Series will be provided to students. This will help in assessing and improving their performance, besides introducing them to the pattern of the competitive examinations.
2 Years JEE program
This program is suitable for those students who have just completed 10th. The course is designed to reinforce the core concepts and give sufficient problem solving practice for its students.
The course is designed to reinforce the core concepts and give sufficient problem solving practice for its students.
Phase 1 - The First Stage focuses on the important topics of Class XI and XII, which are often the source of confusion and subsequent mistakes. The emphasis is to create a visualization for these concepts using multimedia, models, real life example etc, so that these critical concepts can be applied to real exam problems more effectively. Periodic testing through Class Tests and Unit Tests help the students in evaluating and benchmarking their understanding
Phase 2 - The Second Stage lays emphasis on covering the difficult topics and on continuous testing. The focus of this stage is to build confidence and motivate the students to give their best shot in the remaining three months before the main exams. Sessions on motivation, time management, exam - taking strategies are also conducted by experts at this stage
Phase 3 - On the Third Stage, once the syllabus is finished, rigorous testing is done so that the students gain speed as well as accuracy while attempting the question paper and imbibe the art of converting knowledge into marks.
1 Year JEE program
This program is suitable for those students who have just completed 12th & want to prepare for IIT JEE. This is an exhaustive classroom program. The subject like Physics, Chemistry & Math will be taught for competitive level. At the completion of every chapter, test will be conducted for measuring the growth level of students on a regular basis.
The One Year Course offered by Lakshya9 is an extensive course for students who have completed their Class XII and have decided to appear for IIT JEE 2016. Given the fact that the student is left with one year to prepare for the IIT JEE, the one year preparation course is compact and rigorous, and helps the student to take the IIT JEE with full confidence.
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and doubt clearing sessions supplemented by structured study materials.
- Students are given Topic Practice Problems (TPP) on each chapter, which they have to attempt& submit before the beginning of the next topic.
- There will be Potential Improvement Program (PIP) for those who have completed all assignments. PIP will help them to get a higher rank in IITJEE/AIEEE/AIPMT.
- Regular tests will be conducted to test the In-depth knowledge of the students.the In-depth knowledge of the students
Lakshya9 IIT/JEE/KEAM Training Programs Duration
JEE Main Eligibility (2016)
BATE Of Birth
Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1991 are eligible. For candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PwD), upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PwD candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1986 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate will only be considered.
Year of Passing Qualifying Examination (QE)
- Only those candidates who have passed their Class 12th Exam or any other qualifying examination in 2014 or 2015; or those who are appearing in their Class 12th Exam or any other qualifying examination in 2016 are eligible to appear in JEE (Main) - 2016.
- Candidates who passed Class 12th / other Qualifying examination in 2013 or before as well as those who will appear in such examination in 2017 or later are NOT eligible to appear in JEE (Main)-2016
- Candidates who appeared in class 12th / other Qualifying Examinations in 2013, did not pass in 2013, but passed in 2014 are also NOT eligible to appear in JEE (Main) 2016.
- The candidates willing to appear for improvement examination of class 12th in 2016 have to appear in all the 5 subjects as per the scheme of study of the concerned board. The marks from two different year’s (i.e. marks for 3 subjects from year 2015 and marks for other 2 subjects from 2016) mark-sheets cannot be considered for percentile calculation.
- The eligibility for appearing in JEE (Advanced) 2016 as well as the eligibility for admission to various institutes may differ and hence the candidate has to ensure that he / she adheres to the required criteria put forth.
Number of Attempts
- The number of attempts a candidate can appear for JEE (Main) shall be limited to 03 (three).
- Candidates seeking admission to the institutions in the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Nagaland and Odisha, which were earlier admitting based on their state level examination, are also advised to verify their eligibility as per criteria laid down by these state Governments.
- The number of attempts for appearing in JEE (Advanced) 2016 as well as the number of attempts for admission to various institutes may differ and hence the candidate has to ensure that he / she adheres to the required criteria put forth.
- By being eligible to write JEE (Main) and by obtaining an All India Rank in JEE (Main), a candidate does NOT automatically become eligible for admission.
Subjects in Qualifying Examination
Candidates must have taken at least five subjects in Class 12 / any other qualifying examination in order to be eligible for writing JEE (Main) 2016. The candidates who have taken four subjects only are NOT eligible to write JEE (Main) 2016 and if the candidate is appearing for the exam providing false information, his / her rank / result will NOT be declared